So, you have some doubts about paternity, or maternity,and to clear your doubts you would like to do DNA testing, but the other party is not co-operative and you would like to be discreet about the DNA testing. There are some steps to perform the discreet DNA testing. But be aware that by doing so, you are invading the right of privacy of the other individuals and could very well be prosecuted for the same.
The steps to perform Secret DNA Testing
- First, you should familiarize yourself with the detail terms of the DNA testing and its different methods of paternity testing. You also will have to understand various technical terms, which are written on the DNA testing Lab medical report. There are numerous methods with which the paternity testing is done. Decide about the method which you would like to use for DNA testing.
- There are multiple ways to do discreet sampling for DNA testing and the extra cost for testing, as well as the accuracy/success rate varies with each one. The table below gives you an idea of the various choices:
|Category||General Comments||Extra Cost Per Sample||Success Rate*|
|Blood (Whole)||Medical blood draw in Vacutainer tube.||$119.00||99%|
|Blood Stains||Band aids, tampons, blood-stained tissues.||$119.00||75%|
|Bone||Fibula or Femur, ~|
|Price on request||75%|
|Cigarette Butts||2 to 4 butts||$119.00||65%|
|Clothing||Hats, baseball caps, underwear, bandanna.||$119.00||50%|
|Dental Floss||Do not touch the floss with your fingers.||$119.00||75%|
|Ear Wax||Cotton swab or Q-tip.||$119.00||75%|
|Electric Razor Clippings||Place in paper envelope.||$119.00||50%|
|Gum||Do not touch the gum with your fingers. Sugar-free gum is preferred.||$119.00||50%|
|Hair||Roots or follicles must be attached. Hair from brush or comb may not work. Required 6-10 hairs.||$119.00||60%|
|Licked Envelope/Stamp||Greeting card or letter.||$195.00||25%|
|Nails (Finger / Toe)||Freshly trimmed nails work best.||$119.00||75%|
|Paraffin Embedded Tissue||From pathology laboratories.||$195.00||95%|
|Post Mortem Tissue||Coroner samples, funeral homes.||$195.00||65%|
|Razors||Place razor in a paper envelope.||$119.00||40%|
|Sperm / Semen||Liquid semen: Absorb suspected semen stain onto a clean cotton swab. Air-dry for 1 hour.|
Dried semen stains: Absorb semen stain onto a clean cotton swab moistened with distilled water. Air-dry for 1 hour.
|Teeth||Molar, premolar or canine preferred.||$195.00||85%|
|Toothbrush||Air-dry the toothbrush for 30-60 minutes.||$119.00||75%|
|Toothpick||Don’t touch the toothpick with your fingers.||$119.00||65%|
|Umbilical Cord (Dried)||Place in paper envelope.||$119.00||90%|
|Used Kleenex / Handkerchief||Nasal Mucous. Place in paper envelope.||$195.00|
Determine which of these types of samples is going to work best for your purposes, collect the sample along with the other sample (child’s) for comparison and mail off to the lab per the instructions given to you.
3. If you need advice about the best type of discreet sample to collect and how to do so, contact the testing service beforehand and they will be glad to help you make the right selection and guide you in the sampling process.
4. Depending on which sort of discreet sample you sent in, test results will be ready anywhere from 5 working days to approximately 10.
5. After the DNA testing lab is finished with the tests, you will obtain your results first by email, followed up by a hard copy in the mail of your paternity testing report.
DNA testing today is mostly used for establishing the paternity claims and is used extensively in court cases as the viable medical evidence. However, sometimes the other party refuses the right or creates many obstacles. So, if you would like to do the paternity testing and would like to avoid all the hassles, you can take some steps to perform secret DNA testing. However, you should realize that secret dna testing is not considered to be Legal DNA Testing or Chain of Custody DNA testing so cannot be used in court. This could, however, be a good first step in that direction by first proving paternity or genetic relationship through this type of testing if other avenues have been unsuccessful.
|Shipping||All Packing is Discreet; shipping to multiple addresses possible;|
|Payments Accepted||Major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Paypal, Bank Transfer, Money Order|
|Blood /Saliva /Hair||Varies|
Tagged with: at home dna test • discreet dna testing • dna kit • dna kits • dna paternity testing • dna test • dna test kt • dna testing • dna testing kits • dna tests • genetic screening • genetic testing • home dna test • paternity • paternity testing • private dna testing • private paternity testing • secret dna test • secret dna testing • secret paternity testing • test adn • test dna
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!